Hi folks new member from Manchester England happy to join you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MancGaz

Apr 2, 2018
Hi peeps I'm a 37 year old bloke from good old Manchester England. I've been vaping for about five years now, 3 of those have been cigarette free. I'm currently vaping an old favourite of mine the scrumptious Pancake Man through a geekvape zeus rdta on my geekvape aegis. I'm a total geekvape convert since I got the aegis kit with the shield tank. I believe you folks from the US of A call this the geekvape shielded. I also have the geekvape peerless Ltd edition rta.
These are the first truly leak free tanks I've ever had. They hands down pee all over the smok tanks I've had which all leak.
Anyway enough of me, what are you all vaping on tonight and hello from a cold, wet and gloomy United Kingdom

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hello and welcome from cold and rainy Illinois, US. My line up tonight.
line up.jpg

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi peeps I'm a 37 year old bloke from good old Manchester England. I've been vaping for about five years now, 3 of those have been cigarette free. I'm currently vaping an old favourite of mine the scrumptious Pancake Man through a geekvape zeus rdta on my geekvape aegis. I'm a total geekvape convert since I got the aegis kit with the shield tank. I believe you folks from the US of A call this the geekvape shielded. I also have the geekvape peerless Ltd edition rta.
These are the first truly leak free tanks I've ever had. They hands down pee all over the smok tanks I've had which all leak.
Anyway enough of me, what are you all vaping on tonight and hello from a cold, wet and gloomy United Kingdom
Welcome and glad you joined.
Thanks for the tank/RDTA report.

MancGaz

Apr 2, 2018
Welcome to ECF! Man U having a good season but Man City still leading league...hope you enjoy "football" like me :)
I do enjoy it though I'm not as in to it as much as I used to be and not just because city keep winning the league I'm just too busy with work to give it as much devotion as I used to.
I have a bottle of Malaysian liquid I'm not too keen on. Butterscotch popcorn. If any other UK members fancy doing a swap I'd happily swap for a couple of well made intricate coils. I'm sorry if in suggesting that I have inadvertently broken forum rules but it is there if it's any use to anyone. Approx 110 ml.
And thanks for your responses guys n gals.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread