Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniBean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
*Waves*
I'm Jen and I'm new to the forum and to vaping.
Smoked analogs for 16 years, and tried everything to quit. Gum, patches, lozenges, nothing kept me off the analogs. Finally, about a week ago I decided to tbuy a 510 starter kit, and I haven't smoked since. :D Yay!
I decided to step it up, and ordered a vision spinner yesterday. I'm already anxiously stalking the poor postman. I'm super excited you guys!
Any tips or tricks you could share with me would be muchly appreciated. I've done a TON of research on vaping, but I'm a n00b, so there's still much to be learned.
Also, if you have the vision spinner, I would love to know what you think of it!
~Jen

gdaym8

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
ATX
Welcome and good luck! I hope you are as successful as many others here have been! I smoked for 40 years and quit back in June 2012, I am so grateful for all the information here. Folks are kind and many have strong opinions on what to use, others are aware we all have or own preference, needs, whatever. All are correct for each individual. Thankfully we have choices!

terirose2006

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
California
Oh, yes, about the juices, DO try a bunch of different kinds. I was a heavy Newport smoker and tried tons of menthol juices before I finally branched out and realized that I actually enjoyed vaping chocolatey juices better than menthol flavored ones. You might also find out that what you like to vape has little to do with what you used to smoke. Happy vapor trails!

JenniBean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
Good going! Spinners are great
What delivery system you plan on using? Carto, clearo, tanks, atties?
Try a whole bunch of juice, even Flavors you might not normally pick, it's amazing sometimes

Uhmmm... Not really sure? LOL I did order a couple clearomizers (I've read both good and horrible things about them, but figured I'd give them a try anyways), and a tank system. I use carto's on my 510 right now, which I prefer to cartridges. I'm open to trying all kinds of delivery systems. :)

JenniBean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
I'm using a spinner now, and I love it. I think you'll be wowed after using a 510. I got a pink one, so it's "purty" too! :D Welcome to vaping!

Gah! I really wanted the pink one, but they weren't in stock at the time, and I lack patience. :(

Oh, yes, about the juices, DO try a bunch of different kinds. I was a heavy Newport smoker and tried tons of menthol juices before I finally branched out and realized that I actually enjoyed vaping chocolatey juices better than menthol flavored ones. You might also find out that what you like to vape has little to do with what you used to smoke. Happy vapor trails!

I actually bought some juices from ecblend, and thought they were alright. Maybe when my new toy comes in the mail they'll taste a bit better. Also placed an order from vapedudes yesterday, and that's another reason I'm stalking the mailman. I've heard tons of good things about them. I'm going to try a few more vendors when I get a bit more funds. :)

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
Uhmmm... Not really sure? LOL I did order a couple clearomizers (I've read both good and horrible things about them, but figured I'd give them a try anyways), and a tank system. I use carto's on my 510 right now, which I prefer to cartridges. I'm open to trying all kinds of delivery systems. :)

Everyone has different preferences, but I say people should start with clearo, because they are SO SIMPLE, and most have really good taste, sadly some are hit and miss. I like them. Just so many options these days, try to go slow, you will find what works for you.
so much info here, and so many nice people very willing to give you a hand with any questions, or feedback.
One of my juice vendors I keep going back to is TheVaporRoom.net, mainly try what's on sale, decent price and super yummy, once you get into it, try out AliceinVapeland (AiV) my next order will be from them, Iv only heard great things! (And glass bottles comes with cute charms you might like ;) )
wish you the best! VAPE ON :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread