Hi from Israel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evgi

May 1, 2020
Hi everybody!
I looked for a solution for my problem, unfortunately I couldn't find it,
happily found this place while I was looking:) so I hope to find my solution here and meet new vapors from all the round the world ;)

So first nice to meet you all!
I'm a new vapor, started about a year ago, after I decided to quit 9 years of smoking (pack a day).
I started with MTL and a few months ago tried DL and felt in love with the clouds :p
Now I decided to try RTA tanks, bought a bunch of stuff, came home, started to learn how it works but unfortunately all went wrong and I ended with some cotton and 8 prebuilt coils ruined:(
Glad I found here an RTA forum, I hope to find there some help.

My current vape is Vaporreso GEN with it SKRR-S tank
Favorite E-juice: Cosmic Fog chill'd tobacco and juice Head peach pear freeze

Thank you for making this community exist!:vapor:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hi everybody!
I looked for a solution for my problem, unfortunately I couldn't find it,
happily found this place while I was looking:) so I hope to find my solution here and meet new vapors from all the round the world ;)

So first nice to meet you all!
I'm a new vapor, started about a year ago, after I decided to quit 9 years of smoking (pack a day).
I started with MTL and a few months ago tried DL and felt in love with the clouds :p
Now I decided to try RTA tanks, bought a bunch of stuff, came home, started to learn how it works but unfortunately all went wrong and I ended with some cotton and 8 prebuilt coils ruined:(
Glad I found here an RTA forum, I hope to find there some help.

My current vape is Vaporreso GEN with it SKRR-S tank
Favorite E-Juice: Cosmic Fog chill'd tobacco and Juice Head peach pear freeze

Thank you for making this community exist!:vapor:
Go slow and watch youtube video's. Find a video for the atomizer you are building and watch it, play back, play in slow motion, etc. You will get it

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Welcome to ECF,glad to see you ditched the cigarettes and switched to vaping.
Feel free to ask around if you have any questions about mods,pods,e-liquids,coils etc etc.

ECF NEW MEMBERS WELCOME..jpg

p.s.not me,dont ask me im still learning hehe

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Youtube is really helpful.

Good luck!

I have to say, for me, to quit my smoking I did not care about anything (clouds) other than getting the nicotine that my body craved.

I smoked a cig at bedtime, awoke the next morning and vaped only. After about three hours of getting my nic satisfied, I saw no reason to smoke a cig, and I didn't since then. My priority was to not smoke, nothing else, and I continue that.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I second the youtube of your device and watch a few tutorials. If you are having trouble after that, you could post your specific area of difficultly in the coil building systems area of the site, I have a hunch you would get more helpful advice there, but watching someone do something (be it coils or heart surgery) does seem to be a useful part of the vaping experience.

Good luck and welcome :)

Anna

• Love
Reactions: Evgi

Evgi

May 1, 2020
I second the youtube of your device and watch a few tutorials. If you are having trouble after that, you could post your specific area of difficultly in the coil building systems area of the site, I have a hunch you would get more helpful advice there, but watching someone do something (be it coils or heart surgery) does seem to be a useful part of the vaping experience.

Good luck and welcome :)

Anna

I will! thanks a lot :)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread