Hi from Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCanvas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Tennessee
Hi Ray, Just wanted to say that you are lucky to be able to go to a store in your town to buy juice or whatever. I live in a small town in Tennessee and there is NO place where I can go. It would be so much easier if I could. After ordering my new pv, I'm afraid that my juice won't get here until a few days after the pv does.

Consider yourself lucky. I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat as I.

Hello new guy from Seattle, I'm a brand new guy from Seattle (Bothell) too. Second post ever. Seriously. I went to the brick and mortar Vaporium in Lakewood Wa to sample literally hundreds of different flavors before deciding on a few that I liked out of "two peas and a pod" which is local e-juice made from quality ingredients. The Vaporium is great, i'm heading back there tomorrow to grab some new cartos and refill on my 24mg juice.

BlackCanvas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Tennessee
I just looked at the Lavatube and it looks pretty cool. I haven't finished looking at this thread yet, but I hope you have it by now.

I have been lurking and reading and watching videos for several weeks here and finally ordered my first pv tonight. A Volcano Lavatube 2.0.

The kit comes with a 15ml bottle of juice but I would like to sample e-juice from other sources. Suggestions?

I am working my way though the e-juice forums but there is a ton to go through. I don't mind paying a little extra for a noticeable increase in quality.

Thank you.

Did you make it down to The Vaporium yet?

Coming up March 15th The Vaporium is hosting a Vapemeet! Here is the FB link for the event!

http://www.facebook.com/events/288607047934557/?ref=2

Not yet. Sadly right after I got my lavatube I was hit by a nasty bought of the flu. I'm still recovering but a trip down to the shop is inevitable. Thank you for the link to the event, I will check it out.

I just looked at the Lavatube and it looks pretty cool. I haven't finished looking at this thread yet, but I hope you have it by now.

I love the Lavatube. At first I just poped the tank on and started vaping. Great vapor and taste. A day later I got around to optimizing the the voltage for the resistance of the tank. Wow! Vapor tripled. I'm like a vaping dragon now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread