Just another new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beacon1973

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
Just wanted to say hello and thank you. The wealth of information I have already acquired before joining has helped me tremendously. The community here is really great.
I am smoke free after 28 years and will hit the 2 week mark tomorrow. I started with the Foos and their juice for about 2 weeks while continuing to smoke. I got all giddy about getting good juice after a horrible experience with the Foos cream flavor. I came across Volcano and went to the brick and mortar store here in my city, and tested every flavor on display. I also got to test vape a lavatube v2.Head spinning experience but ohso tasty.

I returned the very next day to get a bottle of Choconilla Haze and walked out with a Lavatube v2 to boot.In addition to the Fathers day 15% off,They made me an offer I couldn't refuse :) Choconilla has become my everyday vape. Also have some of Volcano Sweet Tart, bluewater punch, and Kona coffee.

After reading several threads in this community about different e juices, and doing some research I set forth today on my first net order. I narrowed my choices down to Heather's heavenly vapes and Alice in Vapeland. I wrestled between the two all day and ultimately ordered from AiV. The long review done by Robin in your community sealed the deal for me. I ordered a 30 ml Zombie Apocolypse, a 30 ml White Rabbit, a 15 ml Black and white, and an 18 mil Crunkberry. Can't wait to try it.

Once again thank you for this community and I look forward to sharing and getting to know you all better

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
You are not "just another new member" my friend, you are a shiny new vaper with your whole life ahead of you.
There is no one else just like you, and you are perfect and special just the way you are.

Now go see if you get THAT kind of greeting in any other forums out there.
:D

EDIT: Sorry, couldn't help myself
EDIT: :)

Beacon1973

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
You are not "just another new member" my friend, you are a shiny new vaper with your whole life ahead of you.
There is no one else just like you, and you are perfect and special just the way you are.

Now go see if you get THAT kind of greeting in any other forums out there.
:D

EDIT: Sorry, couldn't help myself
EDIT: :)

That type of welcome is exactly why I joined. Totally awesome community. Thank you

Smokachino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Texas, USA
Welcome to ECF, and congrats on 2 weeks without the stinkies! Tomorrow will be Day 10 for me, the longest I've been without a cigarette since about 1984! I hear the AiV juices are amazing, so please let us know how you like them. I've been dying to try White Rabbit since I've happily fallen into the vaping wonderland :laugh:

Cheers, and happy vaping! :toast::vapor:

Beacon1973

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
Welcome to ECF, and congrats on 2 weeks without the stinkies! Tomorrow will be Day 10 for me, the longest I've been without a cigarette since about 1984! I hear the AiV juices are amazing, so please let us know how you like them. I've been dying to try White Rabbit since I've happily fallen into the vaping wonderland :laugh:

Cheers, and happy vaping! :toast::vapor:
I really can't wait for them to arrive. I expect about 2 weeks. Congratulations on day 10 just keep pushing. The smell alone from smokers in public turns my stomach. Then I remember I used to smell like that

Beacon1973

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
Welcome, and congrats on quitting smoking. Volcano was my first true foray into the vaping world as well. Choconilla haze is definately in my top 5 juices. I wish they had a brick and mortar around here.
Didn't expect to like Choconilla so I was blown away by how much I love it. Have a bit of vapers tongue or my tastebuds are checked out after all those analogs over the years so thats why 2 of my other 3 dailies are so sweet. I would love to know what the other 4 of your top 5 are

Beacon1973

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
Hello and welcome.

Congrats on your switching...

Heather heavenly vapes makes great juices. But if I could recommend something... Try mount baker vapor. Brilliant vape for your buck

:thumbs:
Just heard about them last night but haven't been to their site yet. After I get a chance to try Heather's I will check them out. It took great restraint to not order from both AiV and Heather's today so I will refrain from a third for now ;)

Smokachino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Texas, USA
I really can't wait for them to arrive. I expect about 2 weeks. Congratulations on day 10 just keep pushing. The smell alone from smokers in public turns my stomach. Then I remember I used to smell like that

Thank you! It's getting to where I can't stand the stench of cigarettes, too, and the thought of smelling like that is enough to make me never light up again. I'm vaping some gingerbread right now, and it's like Christmas in June :D

Beacon1973

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
Thank you! It's getting to where I can't stand the stench of cigarettes, too, and the thought of smelling like that is enough to make me never light up again. I'm vaping some gingerbread right now, and it's like Christmas in June :D
Mmmmmmmm gingerbread. Stuck on sweet juice until my taste rebounds. I refuse to use my current favorite juice until it does. Hopeful it returns in time for my order. It would be hard to just let them sit

Smokachino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Texas, USA
Mmmmmmmm gingerbread. Stuck on sweet juice until my taste rebounds. I refuse to use my current favorite juice until it does. Hopeful it returns in time for my order. It would be hard to just let them sit

I hope your taste rebounds soon! If it doesn't, though, your AiV juices will probably benefit from some steep time (if you can stand not digging into them right away!)

Beacon1973

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
Hello and welcome.

Congrats on your switching...

Heather heavenly vapes makes great juices. But if I could recommend something... Try mount baker vapor. Brilliant vape for your buck

:thumbs:
I just went to their site and because of the price placed an order. I just got one 30 ml of the highly rated cinammon roll 24mg nic 65/35 pg vg with 2 extra shots of flavor. I was shocked by how cheap they are, 7.99 before 2 and change shipping. Awesome recommend, thanks a million

Beacon1973

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
I hope your taste rebounds soon! If it doesn't, though, your AiV juices will probably benefit from some steep time (if you can stand not digging into them right away!)
I have heard AiV usually requires little to no steeping on the flavors I ordered, but some steep can't hurt. If my tastes haven't rebounded I have plenty of cheaper Foos Joos on hand to hold me over, grape, cherry,peach, mint, blueberry, menthol, and tobacco. They aren't bad and made better by the fact I can buy them at local gas stations, but I don't use them in my Kangers or Tubetank so they could be better than I realize. Only used them in the Foos top atomizer dual wick clearomizer and it doesn't do so well on my Lavatube v2. In a pinch I would use them to get the most out of the better juices. Here's hoping it doesn't come to that B-)

Smokachino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Texas, USA
I have heard AiV usually requires little to no steeping on the flavors I ordered, but some steep can't hurt. If my tastes haven't rebounded I have plenty of cheaper Foos Joos on hand to hold me over, grape, cherry,peach, mint, blueberry, menthol, and tobacco. They aren't bad and made better by the fact I can buy them at local gas stations, but I don't use them in my Kangers or Tubetank so they could be better than I realize. Only used them in the Foos top atomizer dual wick clearomizer and it doesn't do so well on my Lavatube v2. In a pinch I would use them to get the most out of the better juices. Here's hoping it doesn't come to that B-)

Yep, a little steep time never hurt, but I hope you get to dive into the goodies in your vape mail right away. In any event, you have an excellent backup plan! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread