Hi from the Highlands of Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaiAlchemy

Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
Inverness, Scotland
Hi,

I'm new to vaping and the forum so I thought an introduction was in order.
I'm 43. I live in a beautiful glen in the Highlands of Scotland. I've been smoking mostly handrolled
analogs (about 10 a day) for 18 years.

I bought a Skycig starter kit 5 weeks ago and I've been analog free since then.

A couple of weeks in I decided that the skycigs didn't cut the mustard and weren't hitting the spot.
I got some 510 cartomisers and some eliquid which I've been getting on better with.

I found the skycig cartridges were making me feel slightly sick (they are PG only).
I read somewhere that some people feel sick with PG and some with VG so I got some 50/50 liquid
and I don't get the sick feeling any more.

I now feel I need to advance to the next stage. I want something with more throat hit, lots of thick
white vapour and that I don't have to keep swapping over and charging batteries all day long (like with the skycig).

Yesterday I treated myself to a Ego-T LCD 900mah. I've done a lot of research and watched reviews
and this seems like a suitable next step to try.

I hope it arrives soon as I'm very excited. :)

Mike

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Congratulations and welcome! I've got a couple of ego sticks and they are indeed a good PV. Recent addition or me is the provari. Enjoy the improvements.

Avejuice.com has an excellent variety of 100% VG and 90/10 VG/PG mix that provide plumes that can't stop. Especially considering the amount of VG in them. Boba's bounty comes to mind first as my everyday vape. There are a few. Most are great. Try a few samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread