The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hi guys + my issue :-)

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Orko38, Jun 14, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JanTee

JanTee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Woo hoo! Glad it seems resolved and hope it keeps up! There is a steep initial learnig curve to vaping, and always always more innovation, new tips and ideas. After you are vaping happy on your own setup it's great to browse around here and learn new things!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Orko38

Orko38 Full Member

Jun 14, 2018
    Not sure if it's resolved for now but it's better in power mode, don't have the problem anymore, must try tc-vt mode and see ! thank you

• Like Like x 3
  3. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Orko38

Orko38 Full Member

Jun 14, 2018
    Little update : Today i primed a new coiled, let it settled for approx. 2hr in a glass with my juice.
    Installed it, i started at 18w, puffing without firing for the beginning, then i started firing and increase every 4/5 puff the watts 1 by 1 with no firing between, i'm currently vaping at 30w power mode : muted/burn taste

I really think there's something wrong with those coils.
    I lose my patience and i think i'm gonna buy a new tank, i'm heading to the new riftcore duo by joyetech. If you got any advice on a good tank, or if you already got the riftcore duo feel free to tell me how it is !

Thanks all !

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.