Hi I am new here, from Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardA

Oct 31, 2015
Hi, I am Richard and I am from Malaysia.

From the local papers, it seems that we Malaysians are the second largest vapers in the world, next to the United States.

And I only just began vaping like for a couple of days. I am off ciggies now, I have been on it for the last 30+ years and I am enjoying this new found (well, at least to me) form of relaxing.

I hope to continue and learn more from this fabulous website, to make me a more informed vaper.

Cheers!

RichardA

Oct 31, 2015
Welcome and glad you joined. What equipment are you vaping on? Whats you favorite flavors? Just post 5 replies (Can be thank you's) and you will be a full member.

Hi, thank you for your warm welcome. I am using the HCigar VT40 DNA40 V5 with a Kangertech SubTank Mini. So far, I have only tried Beard No 5 and Innevape's Carousel. No 5 is creamy while the other is more fruity, and a high throat hit.

RichardA

Oct 31, 2015
hi Richard, i heard Msia Govt confimed to legalised vaping? i'm from Singapore, really wish my country will follow suit.

Well, for now, it is still legal. They are trying to find ways on how they can profit from it, since we are the 2nd largest consumers of Vape products worldwide, there will be a huge hit on the 'sin tax' they collect from the tobacco companies. It is already a $150M industry over here.

Reactions: thetrucker

Lurker1138

Moved On
Nov 1, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple identities are not permitted on ECF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread