The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hi, I need help!!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by MadCow706, Mar 7, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MadCow706

MadCow706 New Member

Mar 7, 2020
    What is the best aio mod "for salt nic" in your opinion. Want to upgrade from Novo 2, something that I can change the coils.. I was looking at the Aegis boost, oxva origin, lost vape Orion plus, or vaporesso pm 80. Ive seen a good many ppl say the Aegis boost leaks.. please help me

2. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Check reviews, find one you think has what you want, buy it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hawise

Hawise Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    Any mod can be used with salt nic (or freebase nic). Some advertise that they're for salt nic, but it's really just hype.

Here's a tip for your search: SMOK is a major company with high quality marketing - and, seemingly, very little quality control on its products. Others are more reliable.

When you say you want to upgrade, what in particular are you looking for? Your answers will help us narrow things down. Also, are you familiar with the categories of mods and tanks (pods / MTL / DL), or would a brief overview be helpful?

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I have the Aegis Boost and the OXVA Origin, I have very little, if any, leaking problems with either. The only times I've had problems is when I overfill, user error.

5. CornerFoggery
    This message by CornerFoggery has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Mar 7, 2020, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Mar 7, 2020
  6. MadCow706

MadCow706 New Member

Mar 7, 2020

7. MadCow706

MadCow706 New Member

Mar 7, 2020
    I have a Novo 2 and hate changing the pod every 3 days.. I'll be using 35mg.. I want something that I can do mtl or dtl if I use less nicotine. I know a sub ohm coil will taste and last longer

8. Mordacai

Mordacai Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Hello @MadCow706, would a pod which can use an RBA (Rebuildable Atomiser/coil) be of interest?

As if you're based in the US the future of vaping is uncertain, so there may be issues with various vaping supplies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
    re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
    In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question, Pods, suggests re posting in :
    Vape Pod Systems
    You may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above forum.

10. Greg768
    This message by Greg768 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Mar 18, 2020.
    Mar 15, 2020
  11. Mordacai

Mordacai Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2019
    UK