Hi, I need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Any mod can be used with salt nic (or freebase nic). Some advertise that they're for salt nic, but it's really just hype.

Here's a tip for your search: SMOK is a major company with high quality marketing - and, seemingly, very little quality control on its products. Others are more reliable.

When you say you want to upgrade, what in particular are you looking for? Your answers will help us narrow things down. Also, are you familiar with the categories of mods and tanks (pods / MTL / DL), or would a brief overview be helpful?

CornerFoggery

Unresolved Status
Feb 20, 2020
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

MadCow706

Mar 7, 2020
Any mod can be used with salt nic (or freebase nic). Som

Here's a tip for your search: SMOK is a major company with high quality marketing - and, seemingly, very little quality control on its products. Others are more reliable.

When you say you want to upgrade, what in particular are you looking for? Your answers will help us narrow things down. Also, are you familiar with the categories of mods and tanks (pods / MTL / DL), or would a brief overview be helpful?
Any mod can be used with salt nic (or freebase nic). Some advertise that they're for salt nic, but it's really just hype.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have a Novo 2 and hate changing the pod every 3 days.. I'll be using 35mg.. I want something that I can do mtl or dtl if I use less nicotine. I know a sub ohm coil will taste and last longer
Welcome and glad you joined.
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question, Pods, suggests re posting in :
Vape Pod Systems
You may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above forum.

Greg768

Moved On
Feb 15, 2020
  • Deleted by Misty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread