hi im completely new to e cigs and cant wait to buy a blu starter kit today

Status
Not open for further replies.

hartastic

Sep 24, 2010
indiana
Yeah, I can't PM you either b/c you don't have enough posts. Try and put up 10+ more and you should be good to go, or send me an email at: IndustrialActionInc AT gmail DOT com

im at work i cant email from my personal email. so if u can wait till 1EASTERN i will be able to.

also i am on that cignot site looking at the different options too. so far i want the blu but im looking at the options u guys have suggested

Last edited:

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Stay away from the blu man. Lots and lots of problems. The juice in the cart is covered by a piece of tin foil that sticks to the atty, it doesn't always puncture, vapor production is meh, battery life is ughhh. Get an eGo as your first PV and you will be one happy dude/dudette.

Don't worry about the cart issues. I've removed the foil on all of the carts that I have and have replaced them with fresh blue foam (works better than the standard stuff). If you're looking for something small and cigarette like, the eGo is not the way to go. If you decide to go with anything that isn't the Blu, the Joye 510 is probably your best bet. You can get the mega/XL if the battery life on the standard isn't long enough.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
oh ya i forgot to say i dont want a pen looking thing or anything i want a mini i like the idea of it looking like a real cigarette

Most people start out wanting one that resembles the look and size of a real cig. After a little time you realize you just want something that performs well. That's why myself and others with experience are suggesting the 510 and ego.

If a slick package and looking cool is whats most important to you, then yeah... get the blu. if you want something that works well then get a 510 or ego.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
im at work i cant email from my personal email. so if u can wait till 1EASTERN i will be able to.

also i am on that cignot site looking at the different options too. so far i want the blu but im looking at the options u guys have suggested

Check the Modern Vapor stuff too. I started with a Sidesho, looks more like a cig. Great vendor and looks closer to a cigarette.
http://www.modernvapor.com/

They're also on the forums here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread