hi im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

1badboy

Aug 31, 2014
california
hi guys i been smoking cigrette last 23 years and i smok more than a pack a day amd now want to change my old habit. im new in vape. i have fumitast,evic supreme,aerotank mini,mega,aspire nutilus,vulcan,ehpro kyfun. i tried lot a different way to stop smoking but never worked but with the vape i have strong feeling i can stop smoking cigrette. since im new i dont know lot thing about rebuilding coil, ohm,...i been look utube and follow what. they do , it help me.a lot but i need more than that so im here today.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
ECF is where I learned how to quit smoking, and I wasn't even trying to quit lol!I smoked 25years @ 1.5PAD. Took me a few weeks to finally walk around for a week with an open pack of stinkies without lighting-up.

Take your time with your transition. Quitting doesn't have to be black and white. Some people smoke while transitioning to vaping. Every cigarette avoided is a success. ;)

Seems like you have some respectable gear. Finding the right e-liquid can be a journey, itself. There are infinite variables to try to find your own satisfaction. Keep at it. Good luck. Welcome to ECF! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread