Hi just introducing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T2horses

Nov 4, 2012
Georgia,U.S.A
Hi everyone just thought it was time I poked my head up. I am new to the vaping world but so far I am loving it. I have been doing this for about 4 days and have not wanted one of my Black and mild's at all. My family is thanking me also cause they were tired of there smell in the house. lol My mother even has started to give me her preference of the fragrances of juices.:blush: I am so enjoying this place learning about all the different things.

DizGrizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Near Austin, TX
jippy, forum etiquette would be that you place your question in a new thread (you can create a thread in this New Member forum now and anywhere else once you get 5 posts) so as not to "hijack" this thread. But, to answer your question...
...yes and no...
In the short term, you will spend anywhere from $30 to $200 (and up) for your initial personal vaporizer and atomizing device(s). After that, as long as you don't get carried away buying new devices (or upgrading a lot), you're ongoing costs are far lower than normal cigarettes (we refer to these as analogs). If you are a pack a day smoker then by quitting analogs and just vaping, you can expect to break even at about 1 month or less...then start saving big time over smoking. Again, that assumes you don't keep spending a bunch on nifty vaping toys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread