Hi! New here! Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manda0004

Jan 19, 2021
Hi all! I am new here, but have been vaping for many years! I had been ordering juice from MyFreedomSmokes.com, and had found the perfect (for me) juice! Problem is, they quit shipping to Kentucky several months ago. I have yet to find a juice that makes me happy since! They have 80pg 20vg juice. I can't seem to find that anywhere! Any suggestions?

Reactions: Superuser187

Tauras

Jan 19, 2021
upload_2021-1-19_14-25-57.png

I use this eJuice Me Up for mixing. It shows what and what amount you need of everything, if you can't get pure vg or pg from store, you can just buy from local pharmacy or just order from chemical suppliers, just make sure that its pharmacy grade.

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Buried in books
I feel your concern MA. Was a bit worried about it myself, but bit the bullet and ordered a gallon of VG and PG and Nic base (I recommend getting it in PG form since it is less thick in the freezer). Been mixing my own yearly for a while now. It's not scary once you do it once. I mix up about a gallon at a time, decant the juice into washed bottles from all my previous juice purchases and label them with date and PG/VG/nic levels and that lasts me most of the year. Have a little mini fridge I stash them in. Also have saved major $$$ doing so!

Tauras

Jan 19, 2021
I feel your concern MA. Was a bit worried about it myself, but bit the bullet and ordered a gallon of VG and PG and Nic base (I recommend getting it in PG form since it is less thick in the freezer). Been mixing my own yearly for a while now. It's not scary once you do it once. I mix up about a gallon at a time, decant the juice into washed bottles from all my previous juice purchases and label them with date and PG/VG/nic levels and that lasts me most of the year. Have a little mini fridge I stash them in. Also have saved major $$$ doing so!

You mentioned that you keep nic base in a freezer, does it get yellow'ish? I store my nic bazes in a fridge or just in dark place and it get's a little yellow and get's not so good smell, so I can't really keep it more than maybe 2 months :/

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Last edited:

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I'm an energy conservationist...(ie. lazy)...so I find it hard to consider DIY when I can buy GREAT tasting e-juice for $5.99/100 ml....

I've used Om Vapors for years...NUMEROUS choices...75VG/25PG...excellent (and QUICK) service...

Buy Cheap E-Juice 100 mL's, Vape Mods, and Starter Kits Online (omvapors.com)

You better stock up with a large supply if you do not want to DIY. The last stimulus bill snuck in a provision callect the PACT act, essentially making it impossible for vape supplies to be sent by USPS. Some parts of the act take effect late March, so many vendors are ceasing online business then. The whole act takes effect in May. FedEx is following suit and won't handle vape related products. No word from UPS.

• Agree
    Reactions: 440BB

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    WOW!!! That's scary...but NOT surprising...(NOTHING that the feral guvmint does surprises me)...

Will USPS and FedEx also refuse to deliver Nicotine Base (like from NudeNicotine)???

Yep. Nicotine is included. I'd advise ordering now. Plus get some glass bottles with cone insert lids to transfer the nicotine into and store it in the freezer.

20-1492769-02911998-STD-01.jpg-650.jpg

• Informative
    Reactions: gerrymi
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread