Hi ~ New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
i had heard about vaping off and on. We decided to quit smoking after my hubby found out he had high BP. We smoked for 36 & 37 years and had been reduced to roll your owns. While at my ryo order site i was searching for an alternative to smoking. Found a cheap one there and ordered. i made sure that they would arrive b4 we ran out of analogs/supplies and found this forum while searching for more information to bring my hubby up to speed.

We planned to start vaping when we ran out of home rolled smokes (what a pain) and after reading here, we tried out the ecigs when they arrived, then put them away until all of our analogs were gone. So thanks to you guys at this forum, we have not had one analog since 5pm 07/28 (me) and 2:15am 07/29 (hubby) we wanted to say thx for changing our lives! :laugh: We're now about to graduate to a better brand because we don't see ourselves giving up vaping, anytime soon!

bii

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Welcome to ECF and congratulations to both of you !!! I was a 40+ year smoker...last cigarette March 19 and no looking back !!!
There are many "step up" models available. Just read around and see what hits your fancy....and of course read the stickies and ask questions !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread