The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hi ~ New Here

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by biidaaban, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. biidaaban

biidaaban Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    i had heard about vaping off and on. We decided to quit smoking after my hubby found out he had high BP. We smoked for 36 & 37 years and had been reduced to roll your owns. While at my ryo order site i was searching for an alternative to smoking. Found a cheap one there and ordered. i made sure that they would arrive b4 we ran out of analogs/supplies and found this forum while searching for more information to bring my hubby up to speed.

We planned to start vaping when we ran out of home rolled smokes (what a pain) and after reading here, we tried out the ecigs when they arrived, then put them away until all of our analogs were gone. So thanks to you guys at this forum, we have not had one analog since 5pm 07/28 (me) and 2:15am 07/29 (hubby) we wanted to say thx for changing our lives! :laugh: We're now about to graduate to a better brand because we don't see ourselves giving up vaping, anytime soon!

bii

2. Lisa B

Lisa B Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    Central City, Colorado
    Welcome to ECF and congratulations on making the switch, it wasn't as hard as you thought I bet. I know for me it wasn't once I found the right e-cig and some great juices. Be sure you don't run to low on juice and happy vaping!!!!!!!!!!!

3. biidaaban

biidaaban Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    LOL we ordered so much of the cheap stuff that when the new supplies get here, we'll most likely donate the old supplies to my brother, his wife and daughter. They're curious but unable to find local dealers so will send them to my online supplier when they are ready.

Thx 4 WW

bii

4. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF and congratulations to both of you !!! I was a 40+ year smoker...last cigarette March 19 and no looking back !!!
    There are many "step up" models available. Just read around and see what hits your fancy....and of course read the stickies and ask questions !!!

5. MillDog

MillDog Full Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Indiana
    Hi.. Vaping will change your life... I stopped after 2 packs a day for twenty years.... I feel 100 times better... And I'm making a lot of good new friends... These are a really good group of people.... And very willing to help.... Good Luck

6. lapsus_linguae

lapsus_linguae Full Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Australia
  7. kellogg

kellogg Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2010
    houston tx
    Welcome Dawn, and congratulations to you and your husband.

8. banjo

banjo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2010
    Rio Oso, CA
    Very nice post, and congratulations.

9. FreakyStylie

FreakyStylie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    The Internet
    It's so nice to see new people here, every day, choosing to vape and get away from cigarettes! You've found a great place here, Dawn! The people at ECF have so much knowledge, and are always so quick to help. Enjoy your stay, and happy vaping!

10. Friend of Atlas

Friend of Atlas Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    CT
    Welcome and congratulations to both of you. I hope you find the ECF community as helpful and nice as I have... This forum has been one of the reasons I was able to stop smoking completely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.