Status
Not open for further replies.

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
:) I bought e-cigs on a whim because we wanted to be able to smoke at my daughter's house (Hubby & I went outside in the cold & rain to smoke). We really didn't intend to quit all together, just to use them as a substitute. But once we started vaping & ran out of analogs, we just quit cigs. My hubby & I have both smoked over 40 years, ended the 1 1/2 pad financial pit. We've saved over $260, already paid for the initial costs + several new ejuices, and still are in the "profit" column. Haven't been coughing, don't stink anymore, & the house smells good. I am so thrilled I ran into e-cigs. This past weekend I actually realized that I can sing & hit the high notes again. :laugh:
Thrilled!!!!!

Isn't it great? I'm a 40 year offender myself. Welcome and congrats to the both of you.

Kind Head

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
St. Louis
:) I bought e-cigs on a whim because we wanted to be able to smoke at my daughter's house (Hubby & I went outside in the cold & rain to smoke). We really didn't intend to quit all together, just to use them as a substitute. But once we started vaping & ran out of analogs, we just quit cigs. My hubby & I have both smoked over 40 years, ended the 1 1/2 pad financial pit. We've saved over $260, already paid for the initial costs + several new ejuices, and still are in the "profit" column. Haven't been coughing, don't stink anymore, & the house smells good. I am so thrilled I ran into e-cigs. This past weekend I actually realized that I can sing & hit the high notes again. :laugh:
Thrilled!!!!!

I love reading success stories! I personally have spent as much on vaping supplies that I would have spent on cigarettes. And I have plenty of juice to last over 1 month, maybe 2 months. So I'm already seeing the savings. I thought it would be way harder to switch to vaping. And I thought it was going to be something I just did every once in a while, indoors where I couldn't smoke. Didn't realize I would just switch over almost instantly. I'm glad the e-cigs are working for you and your hubby!

Welcome to ECF!

Kind Head

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
St. Louis
Awesome! 808's seem a good place to start, that's what I got first. I'm still a hella n00b but it seems a consensus opinion, so many options out there to try different kr808d-1 batts and cartos (V4L, Bloog, Volt, Premium Ecigarette etc) :vapor:

I started with a Volt KR808D. Got a starter kit under $30, and I still love it. I'm still new to vaping, but I don't think you can go wrong with a 808D PV. I'm actually thinking about picking up a spare 808D battery.

sharpi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Indiana
Congrats! I sort of did the same thing a couple months ago. Bought 3 packs of smokes and saw the ecig kit they were selling and decided it looked like something kind of neat to try out. Really had no intention of quiting. Long story short I still have 2 packs of analogs in a drawer and gave the last half pack away after 9 days of vaping.

Congrats and welcome!

Thrilled!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread