Hi! New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

PklzWRLD

Dec 23, 2020
New to this community and new to vaping!
Currently on:
Vuse Alto
•5mg

Had to go with it cuz it's the perfect trial setup at only 99¢. Even got the trio pods mailed to me! Not bad at all, if you ask me!

Anyone else liking the Alto and wanna share some tips? I've already modded a pod to test other flavor combos (kinda bent tf out of the metal tho...)

dsites

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2017
Nederland, Colorado
Welcome to ECF ... Read through these threads and you'll find lots of great info.

I suspect you'll want to try alternatives since pod vaping is expensive and you have to fiddle with them a lot. I use stronger juice in a low wattage device ... there are lots of options though.

If there's a vape store in your vicinity, check it out. Keep at it and you'll be very glad you did.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Nice profile pic :p
Welcome to the vaping world and ecf forum, home of the most helpful vaping veterans that will help you in your vaping journey...
Lots of info on threads made by the largest vaping community in the universe.

I am not a pod user but if the one u bought first feels like it satisfy you then dont go buy and try others...
if u feel it doesn't satisfy you then first ask and take advice to get to the right direction...
Vaping can take some time at first to find what works best for you and has many different devices for different vaping styles...

Enjoy cigarette free life

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread