Status
Not open for further replies.

stephanep

Feb 4, 2015
LIege, Belgium
Hi,
And that's my second post.
My présentation in the third one. :)

I began to vape six month ago and I'm from Belgium.
So I'm not a complete newbie
I already spend a ton of buck in vaping. I bought : ego, spinner 1650, pipeline pro slim, istick, mvp 2.0, several clearomizers, Tayfun gt (clone) (my favorite), kayfun lite plus (clone), fogger (wathever the number : a mistake), origen genesis v2 (just bought not received), magma (great atty even if leaky), and other stuff (for wich i feel guilty).
AND at last but not least THE SXMINI BY YIHIE (advised by what i read on this forum). I didn't received yet but I'm very confident it will be a great mod.

In Belgium, the vaping community is under-developed.
It's the consequence of the ban of liquid nicotine in the country.
As a consequence, People buy online in france and some rare shop in belgium began to sold it illegaly.
And when I rarely meet a guy vaping in the street, it's always ego type.

Last edited by a moderator:

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
Welcome again mate, nice to bump into you again! Two questions:

1. What stuff makes you feel guilty? Mine usually involve the "casual encounters" classifieds on craigslist.

2. What are your experiences with the sxmini? That's one crazy-expensive mod for 60 watts, I'm genuinely curious as to how it's worked for you. :)

stephanep

Feb 4, 2015
LIege, Belgium
Welcome again mate, nice to bump into you again! Two questions:

1. What stuff makes you feel guilty? Mine usually involve the "casual encounters" classifieds on craigslist.

2. What are your experiences with the sxmini? That's one crazy-expensive mod for 60 watts, I'm genuinely curious as to how it's worked for you. :)

1. I feel guilty for all the stuff i bought and nearly never used (clearo, fogger,Istick, etc...). I just use taifun gt, magma, pipeline pro. Thats a load of buck i threw away.

2. I just bought the sxmini today online i didnt received yet. But, for what i heard, The vape is very smooth, even better than the pipeline pro. And I wanted to go up in the watt and go down in the résistance.
I want to find new sensations

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf stephanep. Nice to meet you and so glad you are here. Just a wonderful place to be. Make yourself at home and. . . enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread