Hi! Newcomer from Brazil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirajah

Nov 20, 2019
Brazil
2 months ago I decided to go cold turkey, one hour later i found myself on a vape shop with a GEN kit in hands, and never took a cig since! Also started to make my own juice about 20 days ago! Brazil is still with big pharma lobby against vaping but PMI just got in the game to lobby on our favor (because of iquos i guess), so the fight is taken to ANVISA (our FDA). Hope we got some good news in the comming months! We have good stuff here, and I can't wait to see the brazilian juice makers hitting the world!! Vape on!!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
2 months ago I decided to go cold turkey, one hour later i found myself on a vape shop with a GEN kit in hands, and never took a cig since! Also started to make my own juice about 20 days ago! Brazil is still with big pharma lobby against vaping but PMI just got in the game to lobby on our favor (because of iquos i guess), so the fight is taken to ANVISA (our FDA). Hope we got some good news in the comming months! We have good stuff here, and I can't wait to see the brazilian juice makers hitting the world!! Vape on!!
Welcome and glad you joined.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread