Hi, nice to meet the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamVapeKing

May 15, 2020
Uranus
Welcome to ECF I hope you have fun here it's a great place to learn about all things vape. Congrats o switching it is not always easy.
Anna
Hey Anna, nice to meet you.

Thanks for the support. Its never easy indeed, but with good people around we are able to overcome the odds.

Cheers!

Hey, appreciate it!

Congrats on the 6 days, go steady. I use a Smok Nord, just a simple one as im a noob lol.
Usually i tend to twist between heavy tobacco flavor juices (with 20mg nicotine, usually) and citrus flavor juices.
What are your favorite juices?

Cheers!
Thanks!!! so far im sticking with the nic flavors..bought some better quality juice at 6mg.. im not into the flavors yet.. i bought a 2nd unit..big 6ml tank so my nord will be my backup lol.somehow i think it might stick this time!

Attachments

• 20200518_212052.jpg
    20200518_212052.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Hello and welcome! It's not easy (at first) but as you realize you enjoy vaping much more than smoking, it get's easier.
I'm no saint... have "slipped" several times so don't beat yourself up over it. Like others here say, every one you don't smoke is what matters. If you have to, "vape like heck" if that's what it takes ;) Really good folks here to help you :thumb:

Hey, appreciate it!

Congrats on the 6 days, go steady. I use a Smok Nord, just a simple one as im a noob lol.
Usually i tend to twist between heavy tobacco flavor juices (with 20mg nicotine, usually) and citrus flavor juices.

Cheers!
i use tobacco flavors for now... and changed my device to a smokstik 80 for the 6ml tank lol.

Hey, appreciate it!

Cheers!
and congrats to you too!!! this is no easy feat but we are all doing it!!!

Reactions: stols001

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Hey Anna, nice to meet you.

Thanks for the support. Its never easy indeed, but with good people around we are able to overcome the odds.

Cheers!
Welcome, Sam. And actually, you'll find it does get easy, after a few weeks or a month. And good on you quitting smokes young. Quitting never gets easier as time goes on. Vaping makes it so easy, you'll meet plenty of people here who smoked 30, 40, 50 years, tried everything, and couldn't quit until they vaped.

Last edited:

SamVapeKing

May 15, 2020
Uranus
Thanks!!! so far im sticking with the nic flavors..bought some better quality juice at 6mg.. im not into the flavors yet.. i bought a 2nd unit..big 6ml tank so my nord will be my backup lol.somehow i think it might stick this time!

Thanks for answering.

I started trying some flavors these days.

Im fonder of caramel/coffee flavored juices. I bought some new e-liquids on Vapefabriek, as i want to get rid of nic asap, so i think the stronger flavors might help somehow.

Cheers!

Reactions: stols001

SamVapeKing

May 15, 2020
Uranus
Hello and welcome! It's not easy (at first) but as you realize you enjoy vaping much more than smoking, it get's easier.
I'm no saint... have "slipped" several times so don't beat yourself up over it. Like others here say, every one you don't smoke is what matters. If you have to, "vape like heck" if that's what it takes ;) Really good folks here to help you :thumb:

Hey bro, nice to meet you!

As time passes by, i've noticed im slowly diggin' deeper into vaping and slowly letting cigarettes aside.

Now im trying new flavors to add some "spice" to the mix, lets see what happens.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread