Hi people, I'm new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0tvegan

Jul 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

I'm Patrick from Austria.

I quit cigarettes in 2016 thanks to vaping, after smoking 1.5 packs a day for 17 years. Since then, my health has recovered tremendously. I have also built a solid collection of mods and atomizers. Now that I feel informed enough to review vaping products, I want to give back something useful to this community that gave me so much valuable information when I started out.

I’m going to review everything from a non- professional user standpoint. There is enough shilling out there. Unless stated otherwise, I bought all of my reviewed products so I’m not going to let anything but the test of time and ease of use determine the outcome of my review. I’ll give you my honest thoughts, whether you like them or not. Also english is not my native language so expect some jibberish.

I love squonking and mechs and recently built my first 3D printed mech squonkers with epoxy finished doors, I attached a pic of one of them.

Cheers people!

Attachments

• IMG_0830.JPEG
    IMG_0830.JPEG
    835.2 KB · Views: 24

n0tvegan

Jul 17, 2019
How's the Brunhilde treating you Daniel?

Thanks for the kind words everyone, the 3D Model is a modification of an open source model.
The epoxy is all handmade!
I'm looking forward to posting my reviews for you guys!

Here's an atty stand I made recently, I dig epoxy!

Attachments

• attystand1.jpg
    attystand1.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 13
  • attystand2.jpg
    attystand2.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 12

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    How's the Brunhilde treating you Daniel?

Thanks for the kind words everyone, the 3D Model is a modification of an open source model.
    The epoxy is all handmade!
    I'm looking forward to posting my reviews for you guys!

Here's an atty stand I made recently, I dig epoxy!

She only just arrived so I am yet to have a build, I'm Sure She shall treat me kindly:confused:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread