HI! PROBLEMS WITH VANDY CHIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Hi guys! I'm from Brasil and i got a pulse 80w as a gift. I started to use it by 2 weeks ago, then today my screen started to show a baterry status like i was charging in the mod, but it wasnt connected. I still using fine but after pushing the fire button the screen back to the baterry indicator. someone got same issue? thank!
Did you happen to notice if the mod ever got hot just below the fire button? A bunch of people had this problem and the heat damaged the board. I have heard that Vandy Vape has been good about replacing them.

• Informative
Reactions: Izan

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario

I'm wondering if it's something that has to do with the fact that you're using the sleeve to use 18650s. I'd double check to make sure it's clean and dry.

Also, i'd double check the inside to make sure it's dry. Could be juice went to the bottom of the bottom and worked it's way into the area where the USB plug is located.

I find it's weird that it shows it's charging though. If it shorted it would be one thing, but charging is another.

What scares me is that you know what it looks like when it's charging. You shouldn't be charging through the USB port. Something could be damaged.

rlbrovini

Oct 21, 2018
I'm wondering if it's something that has to do with the fact that you're using the sleeve to use 18650s. I'd double check to make sure it's clean and dry.

Also, i'd double check the inside to make sure it's dry. Could be juice went to the bottom of the bottom and worked it's way into the area where the USB plug is located.

I find it's weird that it shows it's charging though. If it shorted it would be one thing, but charging is another.

What scares me is that you know what it looks like when it's charging. You shouldn't be charging through the USB port. Something could be damaged.
Yes! i doubloe checked if there was a leak but im prety shure that doesnt hapend. and i just plugged the mod on usb port only to do the update

rlbrovini

Oct 21, 2018
Contact vandy vape USA and get a replacement or take it back to the store where it was bought from and get a replacement
Yes man, i made contact with my provider and he will replace for me. But here in Brasil isnt easy to do that. I got lucky hes a a friend and understand my position! anyway thaks everybody for attention

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Glad to hear you are going to get it replaced. Oh, hello and welcome to the forum. I wish you continued success in your vaping. I would also recommend you pick up a second system as a backup in case something happens. Also with a second system, you can have a higher level of nicotine for when the urge to smoke is elevated.

rlbrovini

Oct 21, 2018
Glad to hear you are going to get it replaced. Oh, hello and welcome to the forum. I wish you continued success in your vaping. I would also recommend you pick up a second system as a backup in case something happens. Also with a second system, you can have a higher level of nicotine for when the urge to smoke is elevated.
nice man! tomorrow will be 350 days without convencional cigarretes!!! i have others sets, a drag with aromamizer v2 and stater kit alien 220... but the skuok system is very better!!!

Reactions: Diver9543
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread