Hi! Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Hi.

Where are you from? You might want to fill out some info on your profile, if you intend to stick around. A little background about any vaping experience you might have or about your smoking history would help people help you.

There are many reputable brands with many different products to offer. You mentioned ease of use; a lot simple devices are available. Are you looking for something besides ease of use? Would you have a problem fiddling around a little, like with adjusting power settings or swapping heating coils yourself? How much money are you able to spend?

More information about you = Better advice for you

:)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I’m looking at one of the Smok vaping devices that is quite easier to “ manhandle” just wondering if anyone has one that they really enjoy or even another brand that has a reputable reputation?
‘Thanks so much!
Shannon
Welcome and glad you joined.
If you mean by manhandle.....mishandle,suggest rephrasing the question in:
General Vaping Discussion
Might want to try the search function in upper right hand corner of this post

"Unbreakable Mods"
re: Search Results for Query: Unbreakable Mods | E-Cigarette Forum

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Where you least expect it....
There are many mods out there that can meet your needs such as Geekvape products. Generally, look for anything with an IP67 rating when shopping around (it'll be in the description). They'll all be considered highly durable products.

Good luck and hope you enjoy your time on ECF

Reactions: Z-Lee

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Hello and welcome, Shannonnicole. I have used the Aspire eLeaf since 2015, reliable, easy to use, long lasting, travels well, but I'm convinced that your discovery has to be your own journey. If you like getting info passively, I recommend watching YouTube vape reviews. The people unbox, demonstrate, give descriptions and opinions. Some channels I have enjoyed are IndoorSmokers, TiaReviews, Pbusardo, Grimmgreen, and there are dozens if not hundreds of others. Even if you get recommendations in this forum, you can check them out further by seeing someone review and use them.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Hello and welcome, Shannonnicole. I have used the Aspire eLeaf since 2015, reliable, easy to use, long lasting, travels well, but I'm convinced that your discovery has to be your own journey. If you like getting info passively, I recommend watching YouTube vape reviews. The people unbox, demonstrate, give descriptions and opinions. Some channels I have enjoyed are IndoorSmokers, TiaReviews, Pbusardo, Grimmgreen, and there are dozens if not hundreds of others. Even if you get recommendations in this forum, you can check them out further by seeing someone review and use them.
    Depends on the style of vaping they prefer as well, as the content creators generally favor one over the other and are often more critical, which is good.

• Agree
    Reactions: Bliss Doubt
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread