• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

HI! Sure is quiet round here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpoet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
South Korea
Hey sorry if that seemed like a recommendation. Avoid SoMyBox.com completely. I'll send off an email to eGo later... so they can put them on their list of fake vendors. E-cigarette-china.com is still all good for eGo but I'm still unhappy with their eGo-T's. But it might simply be a quality control issue or my fault for screwing around with the wicks. I've been using the Janty Korea eGo-T's for a few days now and although the taste has been muted, I'm not experiencing the "dirty sock" flavor just yet.

More in this thread about e-cigarette-china and somybox: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/204612-orders-e-cigarette-china.html

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
Also got my SS GGTS in the mail today!

Congrats! How's your nic buzz going?

When I get a new toy, I always have to step down the nic levels or I get a little buzzed, cause I always want to try it out thoroughly.

DOn't know why, but I was surprised to hear you were going GG. Had you figured for a variable voltage guy for life.

Enjoy it though!

Ande

Valsacar

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Seoul
Congrats! How's your nic buzz going?

When I get a new toy, I always have to step down the nic levels or I get a little buzzed, cause I always want to try it out thoroughly.

DOn't know why, but I was surprised to hear you were going GG. Had you figured for a variable voltage guy for life.

Enjoy it though!

Ande

Oh, I really like VV but power regulation is the really nice part. Imeo is making a VV module for the GG, so I'll have it back soon enough.

After I tried the iAtty I really like the quality of it, so decided to try the GG. So far it's pretty nice, I now have two of them (Leo is borrowing one, with the UFS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread