Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see! I'll ask my question then! I recently bought a power bank with two outputs (One at 1a and the other at 2.1a), and I was wondering if it would be safe to charge my batteries on it? I have two Smoktech Winders and 1 Vision Spinner. I'm going on a long camping trip soon and would be devastated if my ecig batteries were to break or explode!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I'm in Minneapolis / St Paul too! : )

I would link to the power bank I bought, but it's telling me I'm not allowed to post links! : P But it's an "Allpowers 20000mah Power Bank Universal External Powered Backup Porable Battery Charger".

You are going to need a charger that has a connection such as this to charge your Ego type of devises. You can plug the charger below into your Allpowers Charger as it supports USB. Does that answer your question?
View attachment 333834

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I know that I can charge it with the power supply, but what I'm wondering is if the output of 1a is too high? Sorry if I'm being confusing! :p

I don't know the answer to that question - I'd only be hypothesizing. But you now have your 5 posts in, so if you don't get an answer here you can now post elsewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread