Hours spent, finally posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlcarey03

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
Minnesota, USA
Hello from Minnesota! I was recently introduced to vaping by my big bro and made the final transition off analogs 11 days ago. Each time I googled a vaping question I was sent to ECF for answers! Decided I might as well join and cut out the middle man. I really like the feeling of community here. I don't know many people who know anything about vaping. Looking forward to the interaction!

jlcarey03

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
Minnesota, USA
I started out on a halo g6 but quickly learned I needed more volume. Now I've got an ego twist with an evod and I'm currently vaping cherry vanilla from Ginger's. I've already accumulated enough different juices to need a plano box to keep them organized! Favorites so far : halo's Tribecca and Kringles Kurse, Mountain Oak's Heavenly Seven and Devilish Delight. Orders from Mountain Oak and The Vapor Room in the mail!

JoJoVa

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2013
Washington, DC
Google kept bringing me here too! Before I quit the analogs, I would find myself searching, reading and learning so much on this forum...five months later and I still make it a habit to read this almost every night before I sleep...creature of habit, except no longer for smoking. This is the only forum where i actually post...nice folks here. Welcome and congrats on quitting!

jlcarey03

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
Minnesota, USA
The only hiccup I've had in quitting was during an extremely stressful time. I wish I could say I started vaping and never looked back but there was a comfort in an actual cig that I just didn't get from my twist. It's all a head game, I know, but there you have it. I figure I'm still ahead even during that time because I was using both methods instead of just chain smoking like I wanted to. The final push was the tax hike on cigs in Minnesota as of July 1. Now I'm really saving $!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread