hi there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Just to introduce myself I am dutty mech builder. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

I am a two year vaper. Started with some ego sticks, saw people blowing clouds and subsequently went on a mission to improve my vape.

I went through a few regulated mods, tanks and drippers and then discovered my tube mechs and never looked back.

More recently I have started to build some mods. My first is a dual serial and I'm pleased to say it hits like a train! My aesthetics leave a lot to be desired at this stage though so I'm aiming to improve slowly, and also to get some advice on parts, techniques and the like. Also to give advice where I am experienced enough to do so.

So that's me! Here's to a long and fruitful relationship.

All the the very best.

Dutty

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all
Just to introduce myself I am dutty mech builder. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
I am a two year vaper. Started with some ego sticks, saw people blowing clouds and subsequently went on a mission to improve my vape.
I went through a few regulated mods, tanks and drippers and then discovered my tube mechs and never looked back.
More recently I have started to build some mods. My first is a dual serial and I'm pleased to say it hits like a train! My aesthetics leave a lot to be desired at this stage though so I'm aiming to improve slowly, and also to get some advice on parts, techniques and the like. Also to give advice where I am experienced enough to do so.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Vape on and safely.
Might like to read:
http://best-e-cigarette-guide.com/e...cigarettes/sub-ohm-vaping-perks-and-problems/
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

Welcome dutty, I see you found the modders section. Be sure to show us your work.

I sure will. My first mod is made of cardboard (!). It's safe though :) I'll post a pic once I've built my second one. Got a plastic one in the pipeline.

My aim is to get on the hammond box thing. I've hooked up with someone who does creative metal work; acid etching and the like. So hopefuly I'll come up with something mega impressive in the nearish future.

I'll share when I get the time. Thanks for the welcome. You guys rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread