Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nietheo

Dec 22, 2018
Michigan, USA
New to the whole vaping thing, feel a little awkward about it since I'm a middle aged woman and my experiences to date with vape shops suggests that's not the usual customer, but I'm loving it. Currently researching the whole diy juice thing because it really appeals to me as someone who loves to bake and come up with recipes. As a bonus I think this is the first xmas I haven't been glued to the cookie jar as the flavors are really keeping my sweet tooth occupied!

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
New to the whole vaping thing, feel a little awkward about it since I'm a middle aged woman and my experiences to date with vape shops suggests that's not the usual customer, but I'm loving it. Currently researching the whole diy juice thing because it really appeals to me as someone who loves to bake and come up with recipes. As a bonus I think this is the first xmas I haven't been glued to the cookie jar as the flavors are really keeping my sweet tooth occupied!

Hello & welcome to ECF. Grats on quiting smoking. If you need anything just ask. Happy Holidays!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
I see you found the DIY section. I don't usually recommend any newbie to start DIY before 6 months of vaping, or so, for the simple reason that most folks are primarily occupied with nailing down their preferred method/equipment to vape. However, you sound like a pro when it comes to patients, so here is the advanced "must" reads for DIY:
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
DIY e-liquids. Learn how to make your own e-liquids
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE Vaping
What you need to know as as far as supplies and safety for the first time juicer. | E-Cigarette Forum
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...ginners_guide_to_making_the_most_highlyrated/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/wiki/diy_beginners_guide
The above just starts to scratch the surface.

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
nope never to late.me im 71 and been vaping nearly 4yrs and i really dont care what the so called cool kids call me.oh by the way welcome to the forum

Agreed.
The so-called "Cool Kids" don't know that the bill of a baseball cap is supposed to shade their eyes. They also can't seem to figure out how to pull their pants up. Why would I care what they think?

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Welcome to the forum from another middle aged woman!!! Seems to be a contingent of us on ECF! Glad you found us. Vaping and finding this forum has been the best thing to happen to me in quite a longtime.

I research everything ad nauseaum myself so I get it lol! If you have a question odds are that someone here will have the correct answer!

And the comradery (sp?) is the best part!

Reactions: Hawise
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread