Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Kennedy

Aug 31, 2013
Florida
Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in an introduce myself. I'm Kim, a wife and mom and former smoker, yay! :banana: Today is my 18th day without a manual cig and I don't miss them a bit. I used to smoke a pack of full flavored cigs a day (for over 22 years) and thanks to ecigs I don't even crave a regular cig anymore, I crave my ecig instead!

I started out with a a Halo G6 with a mini tank and cartomizers. I quickly wanted more though and moved up to the Halo Triton which I adore! Now I use my G6 when I am out as its more discreet and my Triton everywhere else. I love them both and highly recommend them too!

Good luck to all of you who are new to quitting or are thinking of quitting! You can do it!!!!:thumbs:

Hi friends,

I am new here too like Kim and came by to say a 'hello'. My husband of seventeen years, a smoker for the last 20+ years, finally decided to make an attempt at quitting and the result has been amazing. He instantly fell in love with his e cig and hasn't gone back to smoking for over a month now.

A friend recommended White Cloud e cigs and with a variety of flavors and nicotine strengths to choose from, looks like my husband will most likely get hooked to them for life. He is very happy using them and I feel relieved. I really wish he had got to know about e cigarettes a lot earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread