Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to introduce my self and maybe get some advice.

Hi my name Jenn. I just started vaping as of yesterday. Don't ask what I have it has a battery a middle to add the liquid and a top. Sorry I am really clueless with this. And a bottle of Criss Cross med e liquid. I am looking to find some flavored since the store I went to didn't have any and there is not anywhere near me that sells either. I was looking online but there is a TON of different places to go. I was hoping someone could direct me in the right direction.

thank you!

Recon Number 54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
McKinney, TX
Welcome to the community and to the site Jenn. I hope that you enjoy your time here as much as I do.

There is a full section on juice discussion and juice reviews. If either of them inspire you to try a particular liquid, you can check out the coupon page to see if you can get additional deals and discounts for being a member/visitor to this site.

Have fun!

I was hoping I would be able to find maybe sample packs so I can figure out what I am looking for. But I wasn't sure where the best place to find that would be. I going to try and attach A Pic of what I have hopefully I have done it right.

Jenn.jpg

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Congratulations on getting started.

You have had good advice. Small samples are the way to go for now. I'm pretty new at this, and at first I just wanted tobacco flavors and something lighter for contrast. I liked apple and lime.

Funny thing has happened over the past few weeks: I've lost interest in tobacco flavors. I suppose I'm pretty well "weaned" from cigarettes. Now I switch between lemon/lime, sour apple, lychee (intense and really tastes like the fresh fruit I ate in Madagascar) and a few others. I do vape dark tobacco now and then, but am getting open-minded about trying new flavors, so long as they are not too sweet.

The point is that your taste buds may change once you get settled in with vaping.

Best of luck with finding tastes you enjoy.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
You have an Ego style battery, with what looks like 650mAh (about 6-8 hour) capacity and a standard, disposable clear atomizer.

That's a fine first setup and it should do you well. You will need a backup--at least another battery and at least two more tanks. They are cheap and can be had almost anywhere online.

Both Halo and Johnson Creek have samples available. Both are highly regarded vendors who produce some great flavors.

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
hi Jenn,

i'm sure they'll be a few groans, but MBV has really good prices and really good service. as long as you are not looking for a great tobacco, you can get a variety of stuff cheaply and quickly.

if you spend more than $15, AFTER dicsount, you get a free 15mil as well. you can request a flavor if you want. discount code is vaporfrombaker for 10% off. you can chat with them during store hours to answer some of your questions:

USA Made Nicotine Juice, E Juice, E Liquid, Electronic Cigarette Juice

they sell stuff so you can make your own juice as well (it is easier than it sounds)

congrats and good luck,

Sam

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
All good advice on here for you, so far. I would also like to add that if you are vaping now as opposed to smoking, try to find a flavor that you know you LIKE already, instead of trying to find something comparable to whatever brand of cigarette you used to smoke. From what I know, you will have more success that way. For instance, my wife likes candy canes, so she got some candy cane juice. That worked long enough for her to not crave a cigarette taste. Then, you can start experimenting with different flavors.
Also, it's important to note that girls have more taste buds than boys (a scientific fact), so keep that in mind too! :)

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Welcome, congrats and have fun on your vaping journey. This is so much better for us (and so much more fun) than smoking EVER was.
As has been mentioned, getting sample packs is a good way to check out the different flavors without spending too much. Before I started DIY (making my own) I liked some from Heathers. Custom E-Liquids : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Just wanted to introduce my self and maybe get some advice.

Hi my name Jenn. I just started vaping as of yesterday. Don't ask what I have it has a battery a middle to add the liquid and a top. Sorry I am really clueless with this. And a bottle of Criss Cross med e liquid. I am looking to find some flavored since the store I went to didn't have any and there is not anywhere near me that sells either. I was looking online but there is a TON of different places to go. I was hoping someone could direct me in the right direction.

thank you!

Hi Jenn, welcome to ECF!

Why not start by looking through the forum supplier's?
    Forum Suppliers

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread