Hi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillywilllee

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Rochester, New York, United States
I've been lurking on this forum for awhile and also post a couple on the Super-T sub forum. So let me tell you guys a little bit about me. I've been vaping on and off for about eight months now. This stretch about a month. My first E-Cig that I ordered was a blucig, but my actual first was a luci. Liked the Luci a lot better than the blucig, no cutoff on the luci. Then I upgraded to a titan 510, and now using a Titan Tornado. I have also preordered the Super-T precise and can't wait to get It.

chillywilllee

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Thanks, just wanted to introduce myself and be able to get the required number of posts so I can post on other forums. You will love the tornado or ego. I haven't had a battery die on me yet, but getting a mod so that if a battery does die I can just replace the battery. Instead of paying around $22 I spend like $5. But the Tornado last a long time.

Dank vapr

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
North Texas
Hey Chillee ! My story is alot like your's started off with blucigs then got a 510 then a janty e-go, about a week after that ordered a vp2 which I have now sold to my mother and ordered the precise from supertmanufacturing. In fact I just got the tracking # earlier today I can't wait! Well any ways welcome and vape on!!!

chillywilllee

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Hey Chillee ! My story is alot like your's started off with blucigs then got a 510 then a janty e-go, about a week after that ordered a vp2 which I have now sold to my mother and ordered the precise from supertmanufacturing. In fact I just got the tracking # earlier today I can't wait! Well any ways welcome and vape on!!!

What's your order #, mine is 1924 and still haven't received my tracking #.

Rosa, thanks for the pic, now I have an avatar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread