Hickups from vaping = REALLY ANNOYED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I sometimes get the hiccups, usually if I've been chain vaping for too long. Funny though, as soon as I get them, I put the PV down and they go away within minutes. Then I can go back to vaping :D
Have you tried not inhaling? Just holding the vape in your mouth and blowing out either through the nose or mouth? It's also possible that you are swallowing the vape.

I hate hiccups too :mad: For me though, they don't last that long. Thank God :nun:

aaroblero

Nov 12, 2012
A, A
Hiccips are one of the side effects of nic overdose. I used to get them all the time with snus till I backed off the strength a bit. Cigars used to do it to me too.

Sent from somebodys phone I found using Tapatalk.

Yeah, I'd get them, sometimes, when I used to put a fresh dip in. Haven't gotten them from vaping, though.

ZW99GT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
DFW
I get the hiccups a time or two a week from vaping. It's only after eating and if I haven't taken a drag in an hour or more. That first inhale goes in and right when I'm ready to exhale it starts. I have had some pretty bad spells lasting 15-20 mins, but most of the time it's just a few minutes and it's gone.

Now that I think about it, it's usually with something with a pretty tight draw that I use when I'm out and about. Carto tank or clearo.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
I get the hiccups a time or two a week from vaping. It's only after eating and if I haven't taken a drag in an hour or more. That first inhale goes in and right when I'm ready to exhale it starts. I have had some pretty bad spells lasting 15-20 mins, but most of the time it's just a few minutes and it's gone.

Now that I think about it, it's usually with something with a pretty tight draw that I use when I'm out and about. Carto tank or clearo.

Now that you mention it I had that problem with a specific atty before drilling a bigger air hole. Seemed like the vapor was too "wet", in lack of a better description.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I have gotten hiccups when I was chain vaping or when some e-liquid condensation accidentally got into my mouth. For me, I'm certain it's the nicotine that causes it. When it happens, I get a drink of water to rinse my mouth out....and then, of course, put the mod down for awhile. The hiccups seem to pass quickly.

Maybe reducing your nicotine level would help?

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
im certain its the nic also, but whats bothering me is that i only used to get hiccups when chain vaping, but this is different. ive been sick and had a real bad day at work and have barely been using my provari or orion. but EVERY single time i grab it and take one hit, on the exhale i immediately get them. im just hoping the fact that my throat is soar and dry will have something to do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread