Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I got my eyes on these ones so far
Helios - VHO Helios RBA
Trident - Trident
Atomic - MCV Atomic RBA
Omega - Omega Atomizer

Which one would you choose and why? Thanks

While the Helios and Trident have the same concept with the airflow control.The Helios,with the two larger airholes you can adjust easier on the fly,with the Trident having six airholes you have to look at which airhole you want to adjust to.The Helios also has the quad post set up for an easier quad coil set up.

EDIT: While these two sell out extremely quick,i would purchase either of the two that are in stock though.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
i would try the atomic, this is the one thats got my attention lately. I think it looks built really well.
If you want to try the trident get the FT clone it is spot on, and must weigh close to a pound lol

Atomic_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

jg1986

Verified Member
May 25, 2013
California
The Omega is nice, however, it does not have holes in the posts for the wire. The wire must be captured under the screw which might make it a little more difficult to rebuild as opposed to other rda's that have holes in the posts. I have heard great things about the Patriot. Also, there is the Nimbus. I have a nimbus and it works great. Easy to build on and clouds of vapor.

hyunuk253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
CA, USA
Personal opinion here. Do not get the trident. Horrible threading and only fit one out of my eight mods at the time.. I've owned a nimbus, omega, trident, Helios, pride, igo l rda and out of all of then.. Prob stick to the nimbus.. Next is either omega or Helios.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Peterdante

Verified Member
Aug 28, 2013
Los Angeles
use trident now. space inside is kinda small. top cap air holes are annoying. every time you take top cap off you gotta make sure they go in right. hard in dark. also the air hole ring is thick when you put top cap in it pushes coils around.

but i like how easy it is to just drop the coil in it.
performance is really good.

tryed my friends helio and loved it. havent got enough time with it to say down sides...

Valhalla17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Houston, TX, USA
I picked up an Omega from Lokilabs about 3 weeks ago. The machining and threads are flawless, very nice look and feel. It's the only rda to date that I havent needed to open up the air holes, they are huge at about 3mm. The first wrap I went with my standard single coil: 5 wraps of 28 ga around 2 strands of 2.5mm silica which put me at 1.0 ohm as usual. Coil mounted even with the air hole, with the air hole just off the edge of the coil. This thing is amazing. Pretty much blew away by IGO-L and W. Flavor, vapor all superior. The second wrap was more amazing. Set up the same as the first but with 2 coils, 5 wraps of 30 ga which put me at .8 ohm. The flavor exploded with the dual coil, more vapor as well. I can definitely recommend this dripper to anyone considering one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread