Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    G'day Ladies and Gentlemen:thumb: For Sale today I have three brand new high end tasty tanks that will titillate the tastebuds and I'm looking to move them on to a better home, maybe yours:w00t: I'm an Aussie but I will put all of the prices in US dollars for everyone's convenience!
    The 3 attys in question are.....

Squape Arise rta, 24mm.
    Price: $145us.
    image.jpg

StattQualm SQuape A[rise]

Golden Greek Amadeus RDA-RTA-RDTA, 24mm.
    Price: $135us.
    image.jpg

Amadeus 24mm Stainless Steel (Matte/Satin) RDA - RTA - RDTA - SQUONK — The Golden Greek USA

And the Italian made Mod Dog Nibiru RTA, 22mm.
    Price: $120us.
    image.jpg

Nibiru RTA | ModForge

Shipping cost from Australia to the US with Express Shipping is $34us-$42us. PayPal FF Only.
    All three tanks are slightly negotiable. Please do feel free to PM me at anytime.
    Thanks for checking out my Hotties:hubba:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump.

Some great RBA's being offered here by Daniel!!! :thumbs:

My Squape Arise RTA has been in-use daily since I received it within days of its release. Very easy deck to build on and wick. Easy to maintain. She will easily do MTL, a very nice restricted DL or DL.
    IMHO, easily one of the top RTA's released in 2020.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    @AXIOM_1 please don't hesitate to have a look at the tanks that I'm selling! If anything at all appeals to you do let me know and you shall receive the special Shiny Price :thumb:
    There's another two Threads up also!

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    @AXIOM_1 please don't hesitate to have a look at the tanks that I'm selling! If anything at all appeals to you do let me know and you shall receive the special Shiny Price :thumb:
    There's another two Threads up also!

Trust me, I will check em all out :).....Thanks! ..... Since I am a "tight-wad", I always research many atomizers before deciding on one. Actually it is not so much of being a tight-wad but rather being poverty stricken LOL..... Nothing wrong with window shopping :)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BUMP! I'm surprised these aren't sold yet.
    Me too Mate!!
    I actually have a message waiting regarding the Squape Arise so keep your fingers crossed it’s positive!! I should go and check that!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh bummer, I didn't see the Arise until today. I'm not usually an RTA guy, but @ShowMeTwice has recommended this one to me before.

Better start following this subforum.
    It's disappointing that you missed it Mate! I ended up selling that one to a friend on FB, I would have much rather it have gone to a fellow ECF member :thumb:

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    @Real-ist I already have this little hot one boxed away!! If it does float your boat I can definitely make price even sweeter for your good self :thumb:
    Your offer extension my way is something to consider, however, I'm going to pass. There's a lot more going on, than "looks", with that design. Too fiddly for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread