High Tolerance or Bad E-Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
E cigarettes are a lot different than plain old cigs. First of all, the nicotine in e cigarettes is not as easily absorbed into the body such as cigarettes are. You must vape for a longer period of time. The reason for this is due to the chemicals in cigarettes that free base the nicotine so that right when you inhale it hits you. With vaping however your body slowly absorbs it over time. Secondly the free based nicotine in cigarettes hit you in such a way to cause a buzz. But e cigarettes will not provide the same experience in such a way as that. So my advice is

Slow down. Just keep vaping for a while and you will slowly feel the effects of the nicotine. Unfortunately if you were hoping to be blasted and get a buzz like a regular cigarette it won't happen. Though over time you will come to enjoy and prefere the feeling the e cigarette gives you better. 24mg is very high. And most vapors who start though have to drop it soon although some are perfectly happy with 24. Also take into account the equipment you are using. The higher wattages you apply which provide more vapor also gives you a more efficient vape. Not as to say it's better by any means but efficient in the sense that you are getting more in a quicker time. So before you blame your juice you might want to consider your equipment and possibly cranking up the watts a little higher and see if that helps any. There are a lot of variables involved in getting a good vape which is why there are thousands of different mods :)

mosspa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2014
Bonita Springs, FL, USA
If you are feeling light headed you should consider vaping less or lowering your mg of nic.

Unless you like thr 'light headed' feeling. A lot of it depends on what you are vaping with. I vape 45mg and the hit I get from my EVOD-type variable voltage unit is much stronger than my small-battery Majik I use in the car

tieminnow

Sep 5, 2014
Wi
Your juice is fine and from the sounds of it, you must have just quit smoking. Getting light headed means you got more than enough nic to get by on. Like others have said any more than light headed would make you sick, I mix my own juices and when testing multiple batches at 8mg I sometimes don't notice that I go past the light headed stage and straight to very sick like I want to throw up but can't, and it lasts almost all day. Trust me that's not what you want. Just take it easy and hang in there, it takes a while before people get used to vaping and be satisfied with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread