Highbrow Cheesecake Torte

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefhealer

Verified Member
Nov 16, 2011
missouri
One word description? WOW! Right out of the mail box this juice is outstanding. I personally love cheesecake and was skeptic about what a cheesecake juice would taste like. I emailed Brian and asked his opinion on steeping and as usual i had an answer within 5 minutes (awesome customer service), his response was he felt the cheesecake should be good to go. He hit the nail on the head i couldent believe the flavor of this juice, on the first inhale you get a semi sweet cheesecake flavor and on exhale you actually get a warm gram cracker crust flavor that is out of this world. Vapor production was a 10 as to be expected from all Highbrow juices i have tried but i wanted to throw that in for good measures.

One thing i dident expect was that this juice actually curbed my desire to snack on junk trying to keep my mind off not smoking since i only quit the stink sticks about 3 weeks ago. Hats off to Brian @ Highbrow for a truly decadent blend of flavor and vapro production! I highly recomend this juice to anyone who has a sweet tooth for cheesecake!!!

Ed

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Yes, I too love Highbrow Cheesecake Torte.

What makes it different (and better) than so many other retail cheesecake juices is that it's more light and creamy than intense and cheesy. To me, it's hardly cheese-flavored at all, just ever so subtly. Not a bit like a dense NY-style baked cheesecake, but more akin to a whipped Jello no-bake mix (except that it's not low-quality ersatz food, like Jello mixes are). None of that yucky "sour curd" spoiled aftertaste that ruins so many cheesecake juices---just clean, fresh dairy-like creaminess.

I've been trying to replicate it in a homemade diy version. So far, I've managed to get into the ballpark (roughly), but I'm still not even close to nailing it. After all, I'm just a rank amateur juice-maker. I guess I'll have to buy another bottle from Highbrow. That's OK, because Highbrow has earned my business and my respect with Cheesecake Torte, Orange de Sangre, and Limoncello. Although I'm not a big fan of their tobaccos, those three juices alone guarantee my vote for Highbrow's inclusion in the Juice Vendor Hall of Fame.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I love Highbrow. The sweet non tobaccos usually all are good out of the box. My girl lives on the strawberry lemonade. I find that the dark chocolates, espressos, and tobaccos need a week or two or they have kind of a chemical funky thing to them. Just my opinion.

I have had two questions since I started ordering from them, and both have been answered within two hours. I got a partial credit one time when I screwed up my PG/VG ratio with no argument. They always make me feel my business is appreciated.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I love reading descriptive reviews like Billherbst's above and now I'll include Cheesecake on my next Highbrow order. Also, like Eddard stated, customer service is above and beyond any other vendor.
off topic side note: One day, before taking a 10-day vacation, I was on their website about to place an order, had my account page open as well, when I realized it might not get here before I left for my trip. I had my browser open on the order page for hours (then ran some errands and forgot about it.) I got an email from Highbrow asking if I was having trouble placing my order or difficulty with their website. I emailed back, asking about the turnaround time for orders and told him my situation. He emailed back within moments that I would probably receive my order before my departure. So I placed my order and he was right. The best CS so far for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread