Highbrow Vapor -Amaretto Amore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penemue

Oct 25, 2012
Florida
The rig: pretty standard (cheap) 510 mod with 1.5 ohm eJoy atomizers. If you've read my reviews you know that I drip almost exclusively. You also know that I keep the nic level pretty low unless the ex-wife is calling. Anything above 6mg gets my ears ringing pretty quickly, but what the hell...their ringing now because I locked myself in my office most of yesterday in order to get another 3K words written.

The juice:

Amaretto Amore (with a splash of orange) -double flavor
TH: mild (low nic)
Vapor Production: Good
Flavor: mind-blowingly good

I have now tried five flavors from Highbrow and been impressed by all but one (and the jury's still out on that one...letting it steep and might switch it to cardomizers...for some reason the fruity vapes hang better with the Fusion Cardos rather than atomizers...)

I tried an Amaretto Coffee vape from another vendor and only got a burnt almond taste for more than a week, so I tried this Amaretto vape with a little Orange added. Now I don't know if it's the orange that makes this a divine juice or the Amaretto itself that is so good. I haven't even finished the 10ml bottle and I've already reordered a 30 mixed exactly the same way. I may in fact, have to order just the standard Amaretto Amore without any modifications if I find that I start vaping this one more heavily.

Upon opening this bottle the aroma is of a wonderful Amaretto rounded out with a little citrus. Upon inhale the draw is a sweet amaretto (not too sweet) and exhale is a wonderfully sweet orange. Like most fruit vapes I find that the hang time isn't as good as with the coffee flavors, but it doesn't disappear after three or four hits like most fruit vapes do for me. This one actually blends quite nicely with the coffee flavors I've found that I like (can't get enough of that cappuccino diablo!) and I've discovered that I frequently take this one with me when I'm at the day job. I'll drip a couple drips of the Cappuccino Diablo and when that's starting to get a little dratty, drip a few drops of the Amaretto Amore (with orange). It's a great mix-up and I don't have to switch out atomizers.

The packaging is nice, wrapped in brown paper with an orange ribbon, it gives the whole operation a classic old-time feel. I've yet to have to wait more than three days for the email showing that my order has been shipped and questions sent to the vendor are always answered within 24 hours. Highbrow has become my favorite vendor. Customer Service is excellent and the flavors I've tried so far have all been outstanding (except for the Granpa Daves Pomegranite and with that one the flavor is good, it's just a little too light for me...so it's steeping for another week before I review).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread