Highbrow Vapor. The final Verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Ladies and gentle men. Smokers and vapors. I give you round two in ordering their batch of RY4 & Grandpa's Dave's Pomegranate both in 18mg. A side note their delivery expectancy is usually 2 days open receiving tracking number, which is pretty impressive. Quality in taste is undefined and nostalgic so far and haven't came across any sort of displeasure but rather applauding.

First up, RY4. Unlike your average Ry4 it's very unique and complex. It's not sweet and it's not the smell you'd expect of a blunt caramel, chocolate, or etc. It's very definable as a earth leaf substance signature (tobacco base) with an exhale of tasteful pleasure of a burnt substance of a smooth semi-sweet creamy like substance. Throat hit is very reasonable and rather enjoyable. Highly recommended for those new to HBV and a first choice if looking for a tobacco flavor to try out, then this is the one for you. I also recommend it if you're looking for something in between sweet and not sweet; more so it is a well balanced Ry4 not being over powering of sweetness. Smell is very pleasant which caught my eye since it has a moderate taste of tobacco enhanced base in it.

Grandpa's Dave's pomegranate wasn't exactly what I had expected compared to Eve's Delight apple, but it did grasp my liking. It's more of a sweet candy with hearty throat hit. I would have expected to have a tart presence, but no. Not this flavor. It's authentic being a pomegranate juice flavor, that's for sure. Recommended if like sweet flavors vs tarty flavors. It's likable for those that are a sweet tooth.

Totally rock'n my vape, and pleased to say I find Highbrow vapor a place of a haven of fruits and the ambrosia of tobacco delights. As it stands based on coming across many extract tobacco flavors, they are the most accurate tobacco base making profession, thus a delight. I've yet to try other tobacco flavors from them soon to come.

On a side note, they take comments and suggestions too. So if you have an idea, make it happen and appease the vapor masses! :smokie:

---
Next review soon to come: Highbrow's Orange de sangre, Blueberry, & black cherry. Halocigs: HX3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread