Highbrow vapors RY4 and mentholbacco review

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4sterch3f

Dec 13, 2012
Florida
This is quick review of my purchase from highbrowvapors. The website is very easy to navigate and their descriptions of their liquids is pretty spot on. I went ahead and ordered two flavors, their highbrowbacco RY4 and their highbrowbacco menthol. Let me start with the good. Shipping was quick. I never thought i would get into the regular bacco vapes but decided to give non menthol a shot. I have fallen in love with the RY4 vape they produce. After a few days of steeping the taste was amazing. Flavor is complex has a sweet nutty bold flavor. Good throat hit and great after taste. I will most definitely be purchasing more of this liquid very soon. The menthol is a different story the flavor jusdt wasn't there. I think they do use a different type of bacco flavoring but it does not blend well at all with the flavors. Maybe it was a bad batch but it just doesn't satisfy my vapebuds. Overall their flavors seem to have potential and i will be trying more soon.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

m4sterch3f

Dec 13, 2012
Florida
Ive noticed that alot of vendors have their version of RY4 so i will have to try others out but it was a great first experience with them so i will be dealing with them again for sure. Yea it dies take about a week for the full flavor kicks in. I had other flavors already in so i was in no rush to vape right away but i feel like even know the flavor just keeps getting better by the day lol. Im thinking its all in my head but it has become pretty much my all day vape unless im feeling for some coffee or something sweeter.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread