HIGO RDTA by Focusecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefx

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2015
Chicago burbs
If anyone has other suggestions, let me know quick before they begin production :)

I have countless concepts in my head, including an entire completely innovative tank design.....

But as far as the Higo is concerned, I only have a couple.
I would think that the afc adjustment cogs should be further recessed, or at least be detented to prevent accidental adjustment.

Also, how about some rubber grommets to fill the unused juice holes when going single coil.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I have countless concepts in my head, including an entire completely innovative tank design.....

But as far as the Higo is concerned, I only have a couple.
I would think that the afc adjustment cogs should be further recessed, or at least be detented to prevent accidental adjustment.

Also, how about some rubber grommets to fill the unused juice holes when going single coil.

I agree on an actual single coil adapter.

I'm wondering on the afc cogs if they would be too hard to adjust if they were recessed without unscrewing the atty from the mod?

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
They can't change the fill holes now as they went into production. They are 2mm though so not too tiny for everyone I hope. I use some pg in my juice so I admit I didn't notice them really. If I can bottom fill a Cthulhu v1 with high vg and an eye dropper we ought to be able to fill this?

You high vg peeps need to chime in on the 2mm holes.

Reactions: Petabread

John Eldredge

Nov 16, 2015
I use Max vg often.. I prefer a hole just big enough to put the unicorn tip in, as long as there's a vent, because I've literally blown the end off a unicorn bottle filling before. Talk about a flooded tank!!! If it big enough to put the tip in, I press and squeeze, the pressing holds the cap on the end... Max vg you can't refill at red lights... Lol

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Kinda hard to tell, but I'd like to think they know what they're doing with it, since max VG is kinda "the thing to do" nowadays. I use 89-95% VG, so we shall see when it's released!

I told them many that buy these types of tanks use high vg and have to fill with an eye dropper. Its too bad I didn't notice that first day (well, that someone here didn't point it out day one). They aren't adverse to changing that later, but too late for the first run at least.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I prefer a hole just big enough to put the unicorn tip in, as long as there's a vent, because I've literally blown the end off a unicorn bottle filling before. Tank about a flooded tank!!! If it big enough to put the tip in, I press and squeeze, the pressing holds the cap on the end... Max vg you can't refill at red lights... Lol

No, probably not, lol! It does have 2 holes so one is for the displaced air. I hate when tanks only have one hole.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I told them many that buy these types of tanks use high vg and have to fill with an eye dropper. Its too bad I didn't notice that first day (well, that someone here didn't point it out day one). They aren't adverse to changing that later, but too late for the first run at least.
I guess that is what power tools are for..

Although with the placement of the fill holes, it may not be possible to open them up that much with ease.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I guess that is what power tools are for..

Although with the placement of the fill holes, it may not be possible to open them up that much with ease.

I know. I guess we will have to look at it when they come out. I have about a million plastic squeeze bottles with little tips for my tanks, but not everyone does :)

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
If it's slow to fill, and the rest of the tank is solid, that's an easy fix. The good news is that while filling any juice that doesn't get in the tank can be wiped off, not down the chimney like a few other tanks I have.
*cough* Bellus *cough* *cough* *cough* MT RTA *cough*

Reactions: John Eldredge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread