CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
morning y'all :)

hope all is well

construction almost done - almost down to the punch list- and we're back on a mortgage rather than a building loan. we're in process of switching the electric meter back to the house from the construction pole. But they guys building the cinderblock foundation had cut the rebar meant to be used as the neutral ground. they cut it right down to the concrete and put the cinderblack over it. the regular crew spent 12 hours yesterday jack hammering through the concrete to get to a bit of rebar at the bottom so they can tie into it for the foundation ground required by code. SMH...:glare:

sorry it's been awhile- i've been slammed lately...all good stuff- but busy

Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Fresh Cream (just cream--no vanilla, no sweetener, very useful), Marshmallow (as sweetener)?

I found HIC's recipe for a smooth (and sweet) vanilla vape. Worth trying. Or just skip last last ingredients for a basic, ADV vanilla. Also great with fruit, coffee, tea.

MELLOW VANILLA
2% FA Vanilla Bourbon (Classic works okay)
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Fresh Cream
1% Marshmallow

Mix and vape.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi Fran. We went today to watch the high school football game. My daughter's boyfriend plays first string offensive line. They won today 54-14. This was the semifinal game so next week they play for the state championship. It was really windy and cold and I froze my .... off but it was fun to watch.

Reactions: FranC

Users who are viewing this thread