hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi Fran. Your thread has renewed my interest in mixing. At least with mixing it's a lot cheaper than trying new mods and tanks. I got on quite a spending spree for a while trying new tanks. I think that doing reviews will definitely curb my urges to buy hardware. I'm spending more time with the Aegis legend than I did with the last two units I received for reviews. The first one I was kind of rushed on and the second one didn't have a lot to talk about. I used the mesh coil for a week and am now using the ni80 coil this week. I'm going to try hard to get the review done this weekend.

Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It's supposed to look like snake skin. It grew on me at first but now looking at it I don't much care for it. I would have never picked red if I would have bought one. I don't really buy anything that I can't put my own coils in. I am really liking the ni80 coils in the geekvape tank that came with the Aegis. I don't know if I'll buy coils but I do like the tank. The ni80 coil seemed to produce a better vape than the mesh in my opinion.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I came home from a store and was charging a set of 18650 batteries in the garage. I heard a funny noise and found the garage full of smoke. One battery was on the melted charger and one was in the front of the garage on the floor. I’m not sure what happened but the charger and batteries are ruined.

2fa624b8abf40072c891a126700b2fdd.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I usually do too but forgot to before I made a quick run to Walgreens. I came home and walked right past the charger and it was fine. Maybe ten or fifteen minutes later I heard the noise so I was home but keep my charger in the garage on a metal surface in case something like this happens. From now on I'll be charging inside a safety bag. It was a bit of a mess to clean up. Left black residue everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread