hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I made some bacon for my daughter and am just hanging out doing not much of anything right now. I don’t have to leave until 5:30 for the graduation. I’m probably going to get in a workout. They are few and far between lately.

Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It’s crunch time now. I’m dressed and waiting for my father in law. This is one of the few times I’ll wear dress slacks and shoes. I’m always in jeans at work and shorts or jeans at home. I don’t go many places I need to dress nice for. I decided to not wear a tie. It’s hot out and wouldn’t be very comfortable.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It was raining pretty hard when I left for work. Hopefully she'll drive out of it as she goes south. It was raining last night when we got out of the graduation ceremony. Visibility was poor at best and my father in law talked the whole way home which was a little distracting but kind of good as it made the trip home pass quickly.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It's funny that he just sent me the message because I got a text yesterday from DHL that I had a package coming and was thinking that maybe it was the solo that I preordered from sourcemore. However they said that the one from sourcemore wasn't expected for some time still even though it was supposed to have shipped April 24 but they are late getting them for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread