hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Us too. I didn’t know it was supposed to rain all day today. My wife and MiL will be driving back from Springfield later in it. Looks like I’ll be stuck inside today. I’m going to clean house for Mother’s Day before she gets home. I sent flowers Friday since I knew she wouldn’t be home until late today.

Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I just got done unloading a car load of stuff from my daughter’s apartment. She’ll be moving out by the end of the month after graduation. I don’t remember if I mentioned it but MO state university hired her to be operations manager for their tent theater this summer so she’ll be staying in a dormitory room for free. I get out of paying rent while she’s there for a couple months. Her apartment roommate has someone else moving in for the summer. Then she’s got a permanent roommate for the school year. I think my oldest will come home for a while after the summer job ends. Who knows, she might have something else lined up by then. She’s kind of worried about graduating college and moving on with her life. I can understand after 16 years of school.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I just saw a message from vladdin. They mentioned that it takes 3-5 puffs before you get much flavor from the pods. I’ve taken way more than that from three different pods and three flavors. I’m getting almost no flavor from any of them. I almost feel bad to do the review because it’s not going to be good. I guess I should do it anyway but I at least told them first about the lack of flavor. I’ll see what they say.

Reactions: FranC

Users who are viewing this thread