hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm hoping so too. I think I mentioned it already but I totaled my vape spending for November and feel really stupid that I spent so much. I never did more than 25-30 per order but didn't realize how many orders I placed. It was mostly stuff for fun and not really necessary. I'm pulling the reins and don't plan on ordering anything this month and for however long I can hold out unless I need to replace some flavorings.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm hoping so too. I think I mentioned it already but I totaled my vape spending for November and feel really stupid that I spent so much. I never did more than 25-30 per order but didn't realize how many orders I placed. It was mostly stuff for fun and not really necessary. I'm pulling the reins and don't plan on ordering anything this month and for however long I can hold out unless I need to replace some flavorings.
    That's a good idea. It can add up fast.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    @hittman I need your help. Not sure what I did but I changed my krona-a to temp settings. How do I get it back to watts?

press the fire button three times and then use the +- keys to go through the modes until you get watts. Then press and hold the fire button for a couple seconds to get out of the settings.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. The next couple weeks are going to seem really long before I'm off on vacation Xmas week. My work load has slowed down some recently which doesn't help.
    Some businesses get busier and some slow down. Hopefully, yours will pick up a bit.

• Agree
    Reactions: hittman

Users who are viewing this thread