hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    She just started college and may be trying to see what she can get away with. I know one thing for sure, she will be working this summer when home from college. We're working on getting her an apartment near college to save money. It's way cheaper to share an apartment than to live in the dorm.

Reactions: FranC

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Good evening, just got home a few hours ago. A first for me at IGA Delhi airport, you need to understand the bureaucratic mess in India. Airport security saw something in my carry-on so started looking through it, he picked out a 1 year old ce4 clearo and my new innokin eqs. They had 2-3 guys talk it over and it was confiscated. They had to confiscate something as they thought they saw something in my bag, as they looked at my 2 isticks, an aspire, 2 other empty ce4s and 3 bottles of e-liquid and had no problems with it. Go figure.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Good afternoon Fran and Hitt. Its airport security on a power trip, when I used to drink wine I carried a small corkscrew with me all the time, 95% I had no problems but once in a while it would get taken away. Same with lighters when I used to smoke even when it was perfectly legal to carry one on board.

Users who are viewing this thread