Hittman's Hideout

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Any weekend plans,CES?

I have to work for a few hours tomorrow morning. If i'm not coughing on sunday, I'll join the group that is making masks for the dia de los muertos celebration at the beginning of november. I did it last year and have been the past two Sundays. It's fun to do art with a group of people.

Anything fun on your weekend agenda, Fran? I was sorry to read that your new neighbor is overly familiar. It could be they're from around here, the deep south is kinda like that.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Good morning. I'm not sleeping well. Evidently I got into some poison ivy for the second time this year. It's driving me nuts.

Ouch. I dunno if it'll work for you, but for me, rubbing the area with isopropyl alcohol really cuts the itch (at least for a short time) .

Good morning PT

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have to work for a few hours tomorrow morning. If i'm not coughing on sunday, I'll join the group that is making masks for the dia de los muertos celebration at the beginning of november. I did it last year and have been the past two Sundays. It's fun to do art with a group of people.

Anything fun on your weekend agenda, Fran? I was sorry to read that your new neighbor is overly familiar. It could be they're from around here, the deep south is kinda like that.
    That does sound like fun. I hope you feel better. No weekend plans here as yet.

Users who are viewing this thread