Hittman's Hideout

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Congrats (again), Hitt!

I filled out the contest form, but haven't (and probably won't) post on the contest thread. I rarely win stuff, even if i spend lots of time trying.

speaking of which, remember when they were going to have those monthly supporting member contests? I think they had what, maybe two? (i like contests where i'm automatically entered, then i haven't lost any time when i don't win :) )

Reactions: hittman

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Congrats (again), Hitt!

I filled out the contest form, but haven't (and probably won't) post on the contest thread. I rarely win stuff, even if i spend lots of time trying.

speaking of which, remember when they were going to have those monthly supporting member contests? I think they had what, maybe two? (i like contests where i'm automatically entered, then i haven't lost any time when i don't win :) )

It was sad those pooped out so quickly - I was really excited to see them get started !

Way to go @hittman !!!

You guys all need to enter so I can root for you :)

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I hope that's not old timers setting in.

I got some new TFA flavors in the mail yesterday. I made three new recipes. Cinnamon Danish, lemon custard, and a cranberry flavor. I'm having lots of fun with DIY. I haven't bought any vendor stuff in months.

Reactions: classwife

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm just experimenting right now with the cranberry. I tried 12% cranberry with 4% sweet and tart, and 1% sweetener. It's a really strong cranberry flavor. I'm going to do another test with the same ingredients but drop the cranberry to 10% and increase the sweetener to 2%.

Reactions: CES

Users who are viewing this thread