hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. We’re getting some more rain this morning which we need after the heat wave. One of our new arborvitae trees we had planted last fall is just about dead for no known reason. We have a warranty on it so need to call the nursery.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning, hitt :) Good luck with the tree.

We had the nursery plant them and paid for some special stuff they put on the root ball to fight off fungus or something. Since we did that we got a five year warranty. They will replace the tree but we would have to pay if we wanted them to plant it so I'll just do it myself.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We had the nursery plant them and paid for some special stuff they put on the root ball to fight off fungus or something. Since we did that we got a five year warranty. They will replace the tree but we would have to pay if we wanted them to plant it so I'll just do it myself.
    Should be easier since your removing one.

• Agree
    Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Forgot to check-in and its past lunch! Good luck on the tree, we had one planted 15 years ago in OKC. It died about 4 years later but Ms. PT keeps all receipts and sure enough got another one, about $300 back then.

These were only about 5.5' tall. I forget exactly how much they were but were definitely cheaper than 300. I think they charged us about 200 to plant all three.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. We went yesterday to get stuff for the bathroom project and plan on working on it today. I have to put together my new table saw this morning. It’s really going to come in handy for projects around the house.

Reactions: FranC

Users who are viewing this thread