Hittman's Hideout

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Even colder here today. Supposed to be around 27. My daughter really doesn’t want to keep her car after it was stolen so we might look at cars later. Hers is supposed to be finished Monday at the dealership.
    Maybe she’ll change her mind after she gets it back.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    This whole car thing is wearing me out. I’m tired of it. My daughter and her boyfriend came over yesterday for a few hours and we talked about it. They went looking over the weekend and she’s not finding anything she really wants that she can afford. She’s afraid to park her Kia at the apartment thinking it will get stolen again so my wife offered to trade cars with her for a few weeks while she tries to find something to buy. I still think we should get her a club for the steering wheel and she should drive it until she can save some money to buy something she wants. We don’t even have the Kia back from the dealership yet.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    This whole car thing is wearing me out. I’m tired of it. My daughter and her boyfriend came over yesterday for a few hours and we talked about it. They went looking over the weekend and she’s not finding anything she really wants that she can afford. She’s afraid to park her Kia at the apartment thinking it will get stolen again so my wife offered to trade cars with her for a few weeks while she tries to find something to buy. I still think we should get her a club for the steering wheel and she should drive it until she can save some money to buy something she wants. We don’t even have the Kia back from the dealership yet.
    I agree with you, she should have the steering wheel thingie.

Reactions: hittman

Users who are viewing this thread