hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good to hear car is done. The daytime weather is great here, outdoor on the terrace. Gets cool quick once sun starts setting.
    The nightmare never ends. We got there and they hadn’t replaced the locking lugs like they were supposed to do had to wait on that. Then after my wife drove it home she realized they installed a standard rear view mirror instead of the correct auto dimming mirror mirror with the remote buttons so I called the dealership and they have to order one.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The nightmare never ends. We got there and they hadn’t replaced the locking lugs like they were supposed to do had to wait on that. Then after my wife drove it home she realized they installed a standard rear view mirror instead of the correct auto dimming mirror mirror with the remote buttons so I called the dealership and they have to order one.
    What a pain.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Thanks. I can’t wait for this whole thing to be over with. It turned out that the credit union wanted me to co-sign so I filled out the application yesterday and ended up getting her a better interest rate which is good and decrease her payment some. I might have to take off work early one day to go sign the paperwork. The lot it’s at is about 35 minutes from work.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Glad the car ordeal is almost over.
    The plan for now is to go Thursday to sign for the truck. I'm thinking about taking off early to go. I'm less than excited about driving south in rush hour traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread